I live in Nottingham and work at Gleanin. You are probably here because you have met me at some point.
If you were rich what would you spend more time doing? I would spend a lot more time building and learning. This blog is a reminder to myself that I don’t need to wait.
I like talking to people about what they are making. By opening up about my side projects, I hope to have a few more conversations with others about theirs.
- Being less efficient
- Share often. Share early.
- Learning to nocode with Airtable and Zapier
- Contemplating the role luck has played in my life
- Learning to make chappatis
- Building a frame to stretch a fabric painting over
- Making light boxes with programmable LEDs to indicate the weather
- Tidying my wardrobe and learning that I like uniformity